Renaissance Economic Development Corporation also provides a 12-week, 60-hour business training course through its Entrepreneurial Assistance Program. This training course is designed especially for first time business owners who want the skills necessary to grow and maintain a healthy business. The training course is led by qualified and experienced instructors in their respective fields, including representatives from the IRS and New York State Department of Taxation, Certified Public Accountants, attorneys, as well as representatives from financial institutions.
Program Topics Include:
- Targeted Sales Strategies
- Concept Development and Team Management
- Legal Issues and Government Regulations
- Marketing: Purpose, Research Analysis and Penetration Tactics
- Financials: Basic Foundation and Budgets
- Operations and Growth Management
- Financing Your Business
- Income Generation and Re-investment
For more information on the program and to register, please Contact Us.